Terms of participation for the exhibition “STROYEXPO”:
1. The participant should fill the application form. Participation is paid according to the invoice. Filled application is the official financial obligation. The Participant should pay extra registration fee for every co-participant.
2. The organizer provides all the services according to payment
3. Due to organization and technical reasons the Organizer has a right to change the place of stand and should inform the Participant about that. It is forbidden to take away the exhibits before the official closing ceremony.
4. The Participant can refuse no later than 15 days before the exhibition and in this case the Organizer refunds only 50% of payment. The Organizer is obliged to publish the information about the Participant in the official exhibition catalogue and send one copy of it to the Participant.
5. The Participant is obliged to follow the safety rules and takes all the responsibilities in case of their breach.
6. The Participant has a right to sell the products, to make business agreements and contracts according to legislation and custom rules of Russian Federation
7. The Participant is obliged to have the necessary licenses, certificates and other documents
Registration fee is 250 ˆ
Registration fee includes: publication in the exhibition catalogue, participation of 2 representatives of the company in the exhibition program.
Equipped exhibition area - 140ˆ/sq.m., including renting of exhibition area, stand constructions, it’s assembling and dissembling, name of the company (10 letters), a set of furniture – a table and 2 chairs, energy supply of the stand, common electric lightening, general advertising of the exhibition in mass media, guarding of exhibition, cleaning.
Unequipped area - 100 ˆ/sq.m., a set of furniture – a table and 2 chairs, guarding of exhibition, cleaning, general advertising of the exhibition in mass media.
The distance participation – 150 ˆ - the information in the exhibition catalogue (500 letters); placing the advertisement materials into the participant’s files, on the Organizer’s desk, during the seminars, conferences.
For more information please contact us: phone/fax (814-2) 76-83-00, 76-87-96 or
Contact person – Krivoruchka Farida