Karelia Sport Life 2010
Palace of Children's Art (Krasnaya str. 8)
Under the auspices of the Government of the Republic of Karelia and The State committee for physical training and sports the exhibition «Karelia Sport Life» will be held on May 26-28, 2010. The operator of the exhibition is exhibition agency “Euroforum”.
The following events are being planned to be held during the exhibition:
• Meeting of the chiefs of executive authorities in the field of physical training and sport of the North-west federal district, Union of cities of Centre and North-west of Russia, chiefs of local authorities of the Republic of Karelia for sport infrastructure development. Exchange of views concerning this line of activity will take place during the meeting;
• Presentation of real projects of sport infrastructure objects building in the Republic of Karelia in 2010 – 2011 with the consideration of possible participation in these projects (football fields with artificial turf, swimming pools, sports and health complexes);
• Round-table discussion «Priority orientations of grassroots sports development»;
• Master-classes by the leading coaches of Russia, North-west federal district and the Republic of Karelia;
• Exhibition performance of sportsmen and teams-winners of national and international competitions;
• Drawing of prizes from the leading Karelian sport manufacturers.
Chiefs and specialists of federal and regional authorities, local self-governments, national and regional sport federations; manufacturers of goods and services, businessmen, scientists and organizations working in the field of physical training and sport, and a lot of sport and active life style fans are invited to participate in the exhibition events.
The State committee for physical training and sports invites you to take part in the events of the exhibition «Karelia Sport Life» on May 26-28, 2010.
Filled-in application form is to be sent by fax: (814-2) 76-83-00, 76-87-96, or by e-mail: email@example.com.
Contact person – Anna Fedotova (8142) 76-83-00, 76-87-96.